Two wards at the Royal Berkshire Hospital have been closed to new admissions after an outbreak of the winter vomiting bug norovirus.
Two other wards, which were closed earlier in the week, have now reopened at the hospital in Reading.
What are the Problems ?
- Collective Food Poisoning Infection
- Human Health: Gastroenteritis and enteric Viruses
- Nosocomial Infections
- Public Health
What are the Solutions ?
- ceeramTools™ Molecular detection System
- Expertise by ceeram
- Molecular Biology and Nucleic Extraction Training
ceeramTools™ Use : Matrix Involved
- Biological Samples : blood, urine, stools, tissues
For what Benefit ?
- Broadband Analysis : 96 samples in 90 minutes
- Reliable and reproducible results, regardless of the technician thanks to calibrated products and internal control for each reaction.
- Ready-to-use products with minimum handling
- 100% specific Kits for 100% confidence in the results
- Technical and scientific assistance